So far I have done the following:
- Created a better mouse movement algorithm, so that the Wiimote can control the mouse cursor all the way around the screen (if the user is far enough away from the sensor bar).
- Implemeted draw methods for a number of shapes in DirectX (Rectangle, Circle, and Spray Paint).
- Made a button that clears the drawing panel.
- Added a custom hand cursor (similar to the Wii menu cursor) that appears when the user is over the drawing panel.
- Added several basic colours that can be selected to paint with.
Here is a video of this program in action:
Since the partial treatise is due in 2 weeks, I will be putting most of my effort into getting that done from now.