Hi, my name is Daniel. This is a blog of my 4th year software engineering project at The University of Sydney (ELEC4707).

The title of my project is Painting with the Wii. In short, this project involves integrating DirectX into a program designed for painting with a Wii remote (or Wiimote).

I will be continually updating this blog throughout the course of the project. Please check back reguarly for updates!


Monday, August 11, 2008

Wii Cursor in DirectX

After playing around some of Johnny Lee's Wiimote projects, I have managed to get the Wiimote to move a mouse cursor around a DirectX window (video coming soon).

I am making use of the Wii sensor bar, and the managed code library for the Wiimote, which includes functions for reading the sensor bar information through the camera in the Wiimote.

No comments: